If you are having any issues with your board, you may want to try resetting or calibrating the board, as this will fix most issues. The boards have 4 sensors, and may need to be calibrated up to 4 times in a row. The calibration instructions are included below:
- Make sure the board is turned off.
- Get the board on a flat level surface (best to place it against the wall so it can't roll) adjust the board to make the battery and indicator light level.
- Press and hold the power button until the battery light comes on. After that, the indicator lights will flash. You can now let go of the power button.
- After 10-15 seconds, turn it off and on again without holding the power button down and the board will now be calibrated.
- Repeat the process up to 4 times as needed.
Warranty Claim Process
- Contact Customer Support with your Warranty Claim request providing the following information
- Purchaser Name
- Order Number
- Reason for your Warranty Claim request
- At this time, we may ask for some additional information from you.
- If your Warranty Claim is approved, you will need to send the board to us (we will provide the address at that time).
- If we are able to fix the board then we will have it repaired and returned to you. Please allow 7-10 days for the repair (not including shipping time).
- If we are unable to repair the board, we will send a replacement board in comparable condition at no cost to you.